Sunday, October 18, 2009

No longer working at C&Space

Yes that's right, I've quit C&Space, but typically for this blog, I've waited a couple of months before announcing it.

The last few years, including both work and study, have been very fulfilling and I certainly don't regret the time spent in Korea. The opportunity to work in New Space and meeting some of the active players has been a highlight.

I don't know if I have the patience to continue this blog in the same way now that I'm not working in the field. Commercial space development seems to be progressing over a period of decades rather than months. I might just prefer to occasionally check to see how things are going and take note of the major highlights (such as the anticipated Falcon 9 and SpaceShipTwo launches) rather than closely following every minor development.

If you would like to get in touch with me about anything, please just leave a message in the comments section and I'll get back to you shortly.

Good Luck and a happy Thanksgiving and Christmas in advance to all the new-spacers out there toiling to make the last frontier accessible!

11 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you quit it?
Where are you then? in AUS now and on?

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Could I ask you why you left?

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger David said...

I had a number of reasons for quitting. Any one of them would miss the bigger picture. The net result was that I decided C&Space was definitely not the right place for me. Nowadays my ex company is under some scrutiny from investors so I think it's appropriate that I not be any more specific than that. If you're involved in some way with CSI/BNR/Darma's efforts I wish you the best of luck :-)

 
At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where on planet earth are you now DR?

Bill

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger David said...

Hi Bill. Im back in Australia now. I sent an email to your unico address.

 
At 11:09 PM , Anonymous College Term Papers said...

It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also get knowledge, from these type of blog, nice entry. Thanks

 
At 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
well, its only been nine months since you left C&Space, so I thought it would still be ok to communicate with you!

Its been a number of years since I left Orion Propulsion (2006), but I wanted to touch base with you and catch up.

Please contact me if you get this.

Regards,
-John Bossard-

 
At 2:43 AM , Blogger David said...

Hi John,

I'd like to get in touch. Do you have a public email address that I could send to?

 
At 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please drop me a line

Pat Bahn

bahn (at) tgv-rockets.com

 
At 9:07 PM , Anonymous luxor hotel las vegas said...

Well done. And it have so many valuable things to learn. Thanks for the information!

 
At 10:13 PM , Anonymous ed treatment tablets said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home